Tuesdays @ 7:00 pm –
145.230 MHz, PL 118.8 Hz
SPARC holds our weekly radio network on Tuesdays evenings at 9:00 PM local time on the K3IR 2 meter repeater (145.230 MHz & PL 118.8 Hz). Yes, that’s EVERY week. All licensed Ham operators are welcome to join our net, club membership is not needed for net check-in. We’ll add you to the roll call list after 2 consecutive weeks. During the weekly net, our VHF and UHF repeaters are linked.
The net agenda is:
- QST – QST General Call to all FCC licensed amateur radio operators.
- Call for any EMERGENCY or Priority radio traffic). (Acknowledge each request.)
- K3IR-SPARC Net Roll Call (List QTC & Acknowledge Each Check-in)
- Call for New Station Check-ins not on the roll call list.(Acknowledge Each Checkin).
- Call for Late Station Check-ins (Acknowledge Each Check-in)
- General SPARC Announcements.
- Hamfest or Computerfest Listings.
- Swap/Trade Shop.
- VEC Exam Session Locations & Dates
- Call for NEW Station Check-ins (not on roll call list).
- Call for Late Station Check-ins (Calls on list).
- Count of total net check-ins and Time Check.
- Close-of-Net by Net Control Operator.
- Opening of repeater for licensed HRO general use.
- Post network QTC exchanges.
Our Network Manager needs help! SPARC needs more NCO’s (Net Control Operators). Prerequisites: Minimum Technician Class License. No experience needed. FREE on the job Training! Just try it once. Please contact Network Manager via email if you are interested to volunteer.