From time to time we all build things. Many of us get into Amateur radio to learn and project builds are part of the territory.
Here is a collection of articles that have appeared in QRZ or were presented at the club meetings.
6 Band 3 Pole Band Pass Filter
- This filter covers 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10M
- Manual switch to isolate each filter
- A must for multi-operation stations.
Sound Card Winlink Communication
- Allows anyone with a sound card to send Winlink email
- If you can PSK you can Winlink
- Uses Winmor and RMS Express to provide a Software TNC
The 150Watt Dummy Load
- An inexpensive dummy load in a quart can
- Works from 1-50Mhz
- An easy build to accomplish
A handy Cartoon on Soldering
…More To Come