The Lititz Warwick Community Chest is in need of donations. This is the local food bank which provides temporary assistance to neighbors in need who reside within the boundaries of the Warwick School District. With churches and other organizations not physically meeting it is difficult for them to receive donations. However, the need in our community remains…and is increasing during these difficult times.
How can YOU help and serve your community?
“We will be running a self service food drive on April 11 from 9am-12pm in the following parking lots:
1. Victory Church Lititz @ 540 E Newport Rd, Lititz PA 17543
2. St. Paul Lutheran Church @ 200 W Orange St., Lititz PA 17543
3. Grace Church @ 501 W. Lincoln Ave., Lititz PA 17543
Here is the plan:
- Please pull into one of our lots and look for the pickup truck.
- Place your donations in the bed of the truck.
- Please keep a safe social distance and leave as soon as your donation is made.
Suggested items for donation:
- Canned fruit- peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, pineapple Canned meats- chicken, tuna or Spam
- Rice- white or brown
- Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- Helpers- hamburger, tuna or chicken
- Canned Mini Meals ( Spaghetti O’s, Ravioli, etc.) Pancake Mix and Syrup Powdered Milk
What if I don’t feel comfortable being out?
A: We are more than happy to receive a monetary donation! Please visit our site and click donations to see how you can donate. Scroll down to: Monetary donations. http://www.lwcommunitychest.org/
Q: Is this a permissible activity?
A: Yes. Under the shelter in place order you may participate in volunteer activities to help those in need.”